Our Analysts excel in designing Wireframes, Specifications and Technical Writing.
Business analysis is the discipline of identifying business needs, reviewing them, and finding solutions to various business-related problems. This process is also understood as a set of techniques and tasks that work as a link to stakeholders, helping them understand the organization’s overall structure, as well as operation and general policies.
By focusing on successful business analysis processes, you can better understand how your organization functions, identify business needs and develop solutions to meet these needs. Our skilled business analysts can break down the bigger picture into smaller, more manageable pieces, allowing you to determine how many resources need to be allocated in various situations.
Business analysis involves defining the resources the organization needs to provide the necessary products and deliver value to the external shareholders. This can be done by understanding how the organization’s goals connect to the specific objective of the project at hand.
Business analysis has proven time and time again to be an incredibly useful tool within any organization. Whether they are building matrixes, collecting user stories or creating anddocumenting requirements, a highly skilled business analyst is integral to any business.
5 key reasons why business analysis is useful in any firm or organization:
- It allows you to fully understand the structure and dynamics of the organization or firm
- It helps identify current problems and understand them better so that you can find tailor-made solutions
- It allows you to identify improvement potentials and can recommend solutions that can help your organization achieve its short and long term goals.
- It helps you to identify and easily articulate the need for certain changes
- It helps to maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholder
Traditionally there are 8 steps to be followed for successful business analysis, they are as follows:
- Get Well Oriented
- Identify the Primary Objectives of the Business
- Define the Scope
- Create Your Business Plan
- Define and Detail the Requirements
- Support the Technical Implementation
- Help the Company Implement the Solution
- Assess the Value Created by the Solution